Thank you for your interest in our property management services. We have been selling and managing real estate since 2008. You will find this is experience that will pay off for you.We operate our business aggressively and detailed oriented; yet we are easy to work with. We have purposely limited our management services to Northern and Central San Diego area so we can give each property the attention it needs.
Following is a copy of our property management proposal. It should answer most your questions regarding what we do and what we charge. If you have further questions please do not hesitate to call us.
We appreciate your interest and we look forward to working with you. Call us at (858) 413-PLUS or contact us now.
Plus Realty Group
- PROPERTY PREPARATION AND MAINTENANCE: We are experienced in knowing how to make a property presentable. We work with reputable vendors that we have used for many years. In today’s rental market we feel this is necessary in order to obtain quality tenants for quality rents. Keeping your investment maintained is keeping your investment’s value up. We do not add a “surcharge” or “handling fees” to invoices. You pay only the invoice amount.
- MARKETING FOR TENANTS:
- For rent sign while property is vacant.
- With just a few clicks we can post professional vacancy ads to over 100 sites.
- Property immediately registered with U.S. Navy housing department giving access to all in-bound officers and enlisted men and women.
- Property to be advertised on our website, Craig’s list website, and other online systems.
- Business and after hours phone number in all advertising and prompt attention to prospective tenant calls.
- TENANT SCREENING: We have each interested prospective tenant complete a credit application. We order a credit and criminal report from our tenant screening bureau. If the report shows the prospective tenant meets our qualifications then we proceed to call and verify employment as well as current and past landlords.
- WALK THROUGH AND DOCUMENTATION: A walk through with each new tenant prior to move in will be conducted including pictures. The tenant is given a detailed walk through form to complete and return to us within 7 days. This document along with the signed rental agreement becomes part of the permanent file for future reference.
- RENT AND DEPOSIT COLLECTION: At the time of lease signing the security deposits is required to be paid in certified funds for owner’s protection. At the time of move in, the rent is also due in certified funds. All rents are due on the 1st day of the month. There is a 3 day grace period. After the 3rd day the tenant will be charged a 6% late fee. 3 day notices to pay or quit will be sent after the 5th.
- MONTHLY REPORTING: Our accounting system relies on sophisticated property management software that provides easy to understand monthly statements. All statements include monthly and year to date information. All monies received from the homeowner or the tenant is placed in a Trust account and all disbursements are paid from that account. We can pay bills on your behalf, taxes, homeowner’s dues, mortgage, insurance, etc. There is no extra charge for this service. You will receive a check for your rent minus whatever deductions you have on your monthly statement.
- REPAIRS: We respond to tenants repair problems using experienced, reasonably priced trades people. Per the management agreement we are pre authorized to make repairs up to $300. You will see work orders with your monthly statement. In an emergency we must act quickly. If you cannot be reached, we have all right to take care of it immediately. A 24 hr emergency phone number is given to each tenant so that repairs and problems can be handled quickly and efficiently. (As stated in the lease, tenants are required to get renters insurance.)
- DELINQUENCIES: Aggressive rent collection procedures will be used at all times. Three day notices to pay or quit will be served to tenants at no charge to owner. Should an Unlawful Detainer action be required, we will represent owner in court at no additional charge. Total costs will be those billed by local legal office specializing in tenant evictions.
- LEASING AND OCCUPANCY: Our lease is undergoing continuous review to insure that it provides the most effective and comprehensive protection to the homeowner. In addition to the lease tenants sign a document containing our rules and regulations. These rules and regulations have been developed over the past years in management to insure that tenants are fully aware of their responsibilities.
- MANAGEMENT FEE: Our management fee for full service property management is 10% of the rental income. There are no hidden fees. We collect no fee until the rent is received. Unlike many other management firms we charge no account establishment fees, no leasing fees, and no over-ride on maintenance work. We can also provide a discounted rate for multiple properties.
- MARKET CONDITIONS: You can call anytime and get up to date market conditions on your property, including what’s for sale, what’s in escrow, what’s recently sold, and my opinion of what you could sell it for.
- EXPERIENCE: We have been a providing superior service in real estate since 2008. References will gladly be provided upon request.
1. MLS Listing Service
- Up to 24 photos with your California MLS listing
- Your agent will work with you to determine your needs
- Process MLS forms
- MLS access to over 600,000 California agents in 48 hours
- Cancel your listing at any time
- You choose commission to offer agents
- Same or next business day processing
- No charge for unlimited listing changes.
*Your listing will be with syndicated on over 150 real estate web sites, including Realtor.com®, Redfin®, Trulia®, and Zillow®. Remax.com*, Prudential.com*, Century21.com*, ColdwellBanker.com*, & any other MLS website with multiple photos